Wahaha, here's my picture of my left side extraction of WISDOM~!! U can say it's damn fuking disgusting, but WTH?? It's my WISDOM leh~!! This set of tooth, I had to undergo surgery which cost me abt S$500. N is like I had to wear the patient coat and when i sitted on the surgery, there was a cloth to cover my whole face except my mouth. WTH?? How i suppose to know whether it was a real dentist or other kinda student or wat who is doing my surgery. It was damn fuking pain during and after the surgery. They were like drilling, plucking and sewing. Best of all, the blood keep flowing non stop for 12 hours, I was given a pain killer with drowsy effect, which was good lah but I had to sleep with blood keep flowing to my mouth.. But I just don care, I need my sleep.

N this is my Feb 08 extraction of lower right tooth, MY LAST WISDOM~!! Thanks god, this tooth doesn't need surgery and it recover much faster..
No comments:
Post a Comment