Monday, May 19, 2008

I am so Damn Tired Out~!!

Days passed by fast and it has been my fourth week working at Singaopre Girls' Home and soon I need to be so call "graduate" and independant to work on alone with the girls. This was the toughest job I had ever work.

I was physically and mentally drained out. I am physically tired out especially as a runner shift, I need to climb up and down the 4 storey building several times a day that my legs tell me to tolong lah, cannot walk any further. You don't think it's a child play, for me to travel first to second level is like 30 staircase step lor. From taking them up and down from dorm, bring them to classes, serve them meals and so much other stuff. Not to forget my daily 3 hrs transportation timing.

I was mentally drain because I need to be alert and vigilant at all time, hopefully that the girls will not be tekan me or make me do illegal stuff like issueing them items that was not suppose to. There were so much things to learn and keep up. But I simply kinda like this job because time travel fast and everyday is like a whole new day, although the daily routine is the same but the content is different. Hope I survive long enough, pray hard~!!

No comments: